Here’s the sessions, toolkits and resources that Switched On currently provides:
Primary Schools PSE Options Matrix
Each session allows a maximum capacity of 30 pupils and timings vary between year groups (can be adapted to fit school timings):
Year 2: Story Time: Ellie’s Medicine (20 minutes)
Year 3: Hazardous and Harmful Substances (40 minutes)
Year 4: Up In Smoke (40 minutes
Year 5: Alcohol and Safety (40 minutes)
Year 6: Substances and Safety (40 minutes)
Secondary Schools PSE Options Matrix
* Sessions contains links with Substance Awareness and Sex and Relationships Education
Each session has a maximum capacity of 30 pupils and lasts between 40-50 minutes:
Year 7: Unknown Addictions
Year 8: A Night Out (this session contains links to SRE)
Year 9: Fake Energy
Year 10: Cannabis Awareness
Year 11: Influence and Consent (this session contains links toSRE)
Year 12: Under the Influence: Are You Safe?
Year 13: Ready for Responsibility: Are You Really?
With sixth form sessions we offer: a 20-30 minute hall assembly with the whole year group (Yr12 & Yr13 separately )
Before booking us, please note:
- There must be at least one member of staff in attendance throughout the duration of each session.
- We require a computer linked to a projector or smart board so we can slot in our memory stick on arrival.
- We are not responsible for the behaviour or discipline of pupils.
- Our role is to provide factual and accurate information around substances and their use in an interactive format.
- We take all feedback on board in order to continually improve and keep session content relevant for the audiences involved.
- Our team will be available to answer any sensitive questions or deal with relevant queries after the session or at an arranged later date.
- We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working with your pupils.